OOTD: Sun, Shopping and Swag..☆

Here are a few more pics from my instagram (@fiyinfofo) to give you a flavour of how I like to dress casually. The day these photos were taken, I was going out with some of my girl friends to do a little charity shop hopping. The weather was absolutely boiling but I couldn't take off my hat because my hair was looking like an afro birds nest. #boxbraidproblems #timetogetyohairdid


'Illest' hat : eBay
Gold Rimmed Lennon glasses : eBay
Gold casio watch : eBay
Gold plated chunky curb chain : eBay
Denim Longsleeved shirt : Primark
Distressed grey-black cut offs : Primark (DIY)
Plain Black Leggings (x3) : Primark
Cocaine and Caviar inspired shirt : eBay
Converse style sneaks : New Look

I bet you can't guess where I love to shop ;D




Follow me on instagram @fiyinfofo


Stay blessed,

Fofo

x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment