The Beat #2 : Sparkling Green Eye with a Nude/Pink Lip (Using Rimmel Eyeshadow 'Envy', Moisture Renew and Jordana Matte Lipsticks)



DISCLAIMER: I apologise for the quality of these pictures. The blurriness is a combination of the bad lighting and my horrendous selfie skills.

This was just another practice session which resulted in a look I am now totally in love with. Should I do a tutorial? We'll see when the time comes.
The specs for this look:


EYES: For my lid colour I used Rimmel Mono Eyeshadow in 'Envy' and on top, Collection 2000 Glam Crystals glitter eyeliner in 'Pizzazz' just to add more sparkle. To highlight my inner tearduct and browbone, I used the light gold colour (Second from the bottom right) in the Sleek iDivine 'Sunset' eyeshadow palette. Falsies are from Brit Rocks in 'Fantasy' (I adore these).

BLUSH: 'Cinnabar' from La Femme cosmetics.

HIGHLIGHT/CONTOUR: As usual I used my Ben Nye Face Powder in 'Topaz' and Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer in '002 Bronze Goddess' to highlight; and my Loreal True Match Foundation in C10 set with the Sleek Contour Kit in 'Dark' to contour.

LIPS: A mixture of Jordana Matte Lipstick in 'Taupe' (Jordana Lipstick Review coming soon) and Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Oxford Street Fuschia'. I also lined my lips with a dark brown lip pencil from Colour Workshop which doesn't have a name.

FOUNDATION: Mixture of Loreal True Match Foundation in W10 and C10, set with MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Deep Dark'.

This photo was taken from my instagram, follow me @Fiyinfofo.

Thanks for reading and stay blessed, Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment