Makeup Revolution 'The One' Foundation Review + Demo (Shades 15 & 16)


Initially, I was just going to order shade 15 at but I decided to get 16 as well, just in case the colour was too light (which it was). 
These are the darkest shades in this collection.




As photographed, this foundation claims to be:- 

adaptable to skin tone and texture
full coverage
 buildable
and have a matte finish.


You get 29ml of product, just under the typical 30ml for foundation.
For £4 though, I'm not complaining about that extra 1ml.


The packaging looks a lot like MAC Face and Body Foundation however the texture of the foundation itself has been compared to that of the Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation.


If I were to nitpick, I'd say it would be handy to have an indication of the colour on the bottle like there is on the box.
If you have more than one, like I do, you wouldn't be able to tell what colour each one was immediately. 
For makeup artists who may want to use this, it would probably take a lot of time opening up each bottle to find the correct shade to use.

Arm Swatches: 15 & 16

15 & 16 Blended Lightly

15 & 16 Blended More

It looks like 15 is the best  match, however my arm is considerably lighter than my face. To get my correct shade, I need to mix both.

Watch the video below to see how I apply this foundation and to hear my thoughts on this product.


Take Care and God Bless,

Fofo x



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment