W7 Ebony Silky Smooth Lipsticks Show and Tell!



I love finding new blogs to read and I came across this amazing one recently called beautybonae written by a lovely lady called Toya Washington. She also makes youtube videos and is extremely funny and entertaining so do check her out!
In one of her videos she talked about W7's new products aimed for darker skinned ladies so I wanted to give them a go (as I'm influenced way too easily *sigh*).

I ordered two of the Ebony Silky Smooth lipsticks from eBay in the shades 'Bordeaux' and 'Summer Nights'.



Isn't the packaging gorgeous? 
The imprint on the lipstick bullet is a nice touch.


Arm Swatches (L to R): Bordeaux, Summer Nights

Bordeaux is a very wearable blue-based red with a sheen finish. I particularly love that after a while, it fades into a gorgeous cherry coloured lipstain.



Summer Nights has already taken it's place in my everyday makeup bag. It's a lovely browny nude also with a sheen finish and a great "your-lips-but-better" colour. This is the type of nude I feel most comfortable wearing without a full face of makeup.




For a more opaque colour pay off in Bordeaux and Summer Nights, I would suggest applying a matching lip liner all over your lips, and then applying the lipstick on top.
I wouldn't reach for these if I was going for a night out, but for going to Uni and as part of a quick 10 minute makeup routine, these give a beautifully natural sheen to the lips.

They have a slight cocoa buttery- vanilla scent to them which I really like although I know fragranced lippies aren't for everyone.

W7 also sent me an additional lipstick as part of the products they wanted me to review. Stay tuned to see what I thought of Eternal Flame. (*hinthint*) I love this one!

Have you tried any W7 Lipsticks?

Take Care and God Bless,

Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment